Have a question you don't see answered here? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 303-857-1096.
How does someone qualify to become a recipient?
- The Fort Lupton Food and Clothing Bank requires a photo ID and/or proof of residency in Weld County.
- A current bill, canceled check, insurance card, pay stub - etc.. will do the trick.
- For a day box or homeless box, we simply require an ID.
- Emergency boxes DO require proof of residency.
How often can a recipient receive food?
- Day boxes can be accessed every day (Monday thru Friday) if needed.
- Emergency boxes are available 1 time every month, and may include more filling items.. (dairy, meat, canned goods - etc..)
- Homeless boxes are available (if needed).
What are the Fort Lupton Food and Clothing Bank's greatest needs?
- Financial donations of any size go a long way.
- Canned goods, boxed food and other nonperishable goods are accepted daily from the public.
Businesses can call 303-857-1096 to set up donations of dairy, fruit and vegetables and meats in bulk.
How can I volunteer?
- Stop by the Fort Lupton Food and Clothing Bank between 2:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. to discuss volunteer options.
- The Food and Clothing Bank needs help with building repairs and renovations, food and clothing sorting and cleaning.
- The Food and Clothing Bank also needs volunteers to interact with recipients and help run the organization's database.
- Time commitments can be as little as one day a month or five days a week, depending on availability.